Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Multimedia message

Liam enjoyed his first day at "school". When i picked him up they could not tell me when he had last used the bathroom. He fell off the swing outside... They mentioned that. But i was suprised to find a scrape and bruise on his back from it. Ms Tish (his CT daycare) had fewer kids in her care, was super in every way, and is greatly missed. I am okay with most of the changes in our lives: selling the house, moving in with inlaws, movers having 99% of our stuff, feeling lost trying to drive to the simplest of errands. ... But if there could have been even one aspect of life that i could held onto until after all this... I would have wanted to keep Ms Tish as his care provider. I know its just an adjustment ... Me getting used to the new care... But its not one i want to have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment