April 2013: We bought land. We need to plan and prioritize what we want to build on it. This blog is now brain flow of thoughts on the design. Previously: This blog history is full of very detailed info so maybe just skip it if you are the type to cringe and say "Ew. Too Much Info!" In addition to being an information sharing, it is also at times a way for me to cope or vent.
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Blips
Today it came to my attention that there have been a few blips in information. I get daffy sometimes and forget that I TOLD someone something, not emailed or blogged it. So here are the details that I thought ya all already knew,.... Dave is seeing Dr. Ryan on Monday at 9:20 in Boston. After that appointment we are going to Conn. . Ya see, we have sort of been given the opportunity to... (????) ... house sit for one of Dave's co-workers. They are in France for the summer and we can stay in their place! They don't need house sitters. But it is the best way to describe it. They are kind people, and friends. They come back August 18th. That will give us some time to do some rental house shopping. When they get back on August 18th, that happens to also be the day that the beach house in Salisbury (on the Mass/NH line) is available again. So we will see what happens with the rental homes search, not sure where we shall be around the 19th of August... maybe moving into a rental place or hanging out at the beach again. The other blip is my employment status. Kind of a funny story but I handed in my badges, cleaned out my locker, and um... they won't let me quit. They are looking out for me. I am still working 1 shift a month for as long as I can swing it. If I have a shift I gives me a chance to de-compress. It keeps my badges all up to date and current and what-not. In the long term it really is the best thing for me.... but have you ever heard of not being able to quit a job? Its funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment