April 2013: We bought land. We need to plan and prioritize what we want to build on it. This blog is now brain flow of thoughts on the design. Previously: This blog history is full of very detailed info so maybe just skip it if you are the type to cringe and say "Ew. Too Much Info!" In addition to being an information sharing, it is also at times a way for me to cope or vent.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Voiding
The medical world is full of such lingo. Apparently, when you empty your bladder it is called voiding. We saw the Urologist again this morning for a scan of the bladder. The amount being retained still now below 100ml. Which is a very acceptable void. (Back in the days following the surgery it was closer to 600ml... which is not good) We have another follow up on Friday morning. On another note, my next challenge is that I need to find a tri-care approved supplier for Dave's bag supplies. (Tri-care is the military word for our health insurance) I found out today that the company we were told -by the "stoma nurse" at the hospital - to order our supplies from, is not a tri-care network provider and they were still waiting for authorization. I am glad I called them to find this out before Dave REALLY needed more bags!!! I put the first shipment on credit card, hope to get re-imbursed. And will begin that search on Thursday. The dining room still has a huge pile.. that actually got bigger today. Lisa, how is your Dad?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment