April 2013: We bought land. We need to plan and prioritize what we want to build on it. This blog is now brain flow of thoughts on the design. Previously: This blog history is full of very detailed info so maybe just skip it if you are the type to cringe and say "Ew. Too Much Info!" In addition to being an information sharing, it is also at times a way for me to cope or vent.
Friday, December 7, 2007
doted and dancing
We had parent-teacher conferance at Liam's school yesturday. I think the only thing she said that keeps coming back to me is that she said that "Liam is very doted upon." I looked doted up in the dictionary. It says stuff like "very loved, given lots of attention" but I still cringe to think if it. It rings in my ears like she said "spoiled." She says she can tell that we do a lot at home with him activity wise. Anyways... he is a good kid, he plays well, he participates in more stuff than he ever lets on to us, he asks and answers questions at circle time. She recommended that when we move, we look for a pre-K program that will meet his needs. Perhaps even a private school. In the mean time,... I have been looking at the parks and rec flier. A few years ago I took a sign language class through them. Now I think I am going to take another class. Not sign language this time. It is a dance class of sorts that runs on Monday nights for a month. Oh, I might as well tell you! It is a Belly Dance class! I think it would be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment