April 2013: We bought land. We need to plan and prioritize what we want to build on it. This blog is now brain flow of thoughts on the design. Previously: This blog history is full of very detailed info so maybe just skip it if you are the type to cringe and say "Ew. Too Much Info!" In addition to being an information sharing, it is also at times a way for me to cope or vent.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
The Count Down
7.25 Days........ also 3 bag changes..... and Dave will have his "reconnection Surgery" on Monday Feb 11. He will be in the hospital for a few days. We so far think he will be the first surgery of the day, so he has to be checked in at 5:30 am. I think we are going to stay at a hotel in Boston the night prior. If anyone actually reads the blog anymore, you can contact us on the cell phone while those hospital days are going on. And I will be blogging progress reports from the internet cafe type spot and the cell phone. It just does not seem real that it is so soon. I guess it took turning the page on the calendar for it to sink in. I am holding off on feeling "excited" yet. Well,... I had to blog something... since talking about the Patriots is a sore spot this evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment