April 2013: We bought land. We need to plan and prioritize what we want to build on it. This blog is now brain flow of thoughts on the design. Previously: This blog history is full of very detailed info so maybe just skip it if you are the type to cringe and say "Ew. Too Much Info!" In addition to being an information sharing, it is also at times a way for me to cope or vent.
Friday, February 22, 2008
The plan
Liam is going to his RI grandparents Sunday.
Dave checks into the Hospital at 1 pm on Monday.
Monday night Liam goes home with his MA grandparents after a Boston handoff.
I am staying at a place the hospital has for families of patients at a very reasonable rate..
He will be in the hospital for 2 to 3 days. But the confusing part is "how do they count?"
I mean, is Monday day one? Or is it Tuesday that is day one? So I am not sure what day he will be "released." He will return directly home after he gets out.... last time we went to his folk's place for a few days. Which just complicated setting up the visiting nurses and such.
I will be blogging from my cell phone so you can check back frequently for updates. Do you have my cell phone number? I will have it with me. If you don't have it, I will gladly give it to you. But I won't post it here! So email me (dkgodfrey@gmail.com)
and I will give it to you. If you call at a bad time... its okay. You will just get the voice mail. Not a problem.
-Kerri
PS, Liam has an ear infection. Yeah. I know. Great timing eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment