April 2013: We bought land. We need to plan and prioritize what we want to build on it. This blog is now brain flow of thoughts on the design. Previously: This blog history is full of very detailed info so maybe just skip it if you are the type to cringe and say "Ew. Too Much Info!" In addition to being an information sharing, it is also at times a way for me to cope or vent.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
I had a bad case of stomach ache and spent most of the day in bed or in the bathroom. 9 days of traveling taking its toll? Or a case of the worst nervous stomach ever? I am rested and ready for tomorrow.
I have had a few tears.
But doing okay.
Dave is holding up amazingly well.
We are in a better place than we were at this time last year.
And I think we are both ready to hear that surgery is needed - mentally prepared so there is no shock.
At the moment, possibly purely speculation:
I think we would hang tight to the area until after the surgery, then after the recovery, still probably move to Milwaukee.
Whatever is floating around to cause the spot to grow,
they can go in and cut it out,
but we may see this again.
cutting it out would take care of that one.
But there is nothing to do at this point to stop others.
Like "Mad Eye Moody" in Harry Potter, would say "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!" and that may end up being our motto!
Trivia Question in my mind:
what do you call a Dr that specializes in Livers?
Check the blog Friday afternoon. It will maybe be a one-liner but we should know one way or the other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment