Saturday, March 14, 2009

not much to say...

I have heard there is someone, that has complained a few times that I have not updated the blog. Okay, JM, here ya go! Dave eats, works, and has all functions up and running. He is back to his usual routine with no changes in life style. Liam is smart, busy with Swimming, indoor preseason baseball, Irish Dance, and occasionally attends Fencing on Saturdays. It looks like, per his request, he will be taking violin lessons this summer. When school starts he will have to chose only 3 activities to carry over into the school year. They stock the local park's ponds with full grown edible fish in March and only kids are allowed to fish for a month. He will probably get dragged to the edge of the pond a few times later this month due to his mom's excitement over it all... not because he wants to exactly! Kerri is pregnant, 11 weeks, less tired, less nausea, but kind of cranky and withdrawn. Although I have a provider for my pre-natal care - the place is a factory and about as personal as a brick wall. So I am still looking for the OB that I would want for to attend the birth (and maybe I will get lucky and find one that Tricare health insurance actually will cover!). I have secured a Doula that is prior military. Liam knows about the baby, is still convinced it is going to be a "sister", and is very excited. I have an ultrasound scheduled for May 11th. At this point Tricare is saying they won't cover it. So "the factory" is working on figuring out what to do about that. If they do the ultrasound, at that point, we would know, and tell ya-all the gender. is that better? Sincerely The pregnant cranky pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment