I was cleaning the half bath that is off the kitchen area. It also is where our laundry is located. We also store stuff on the shelves in there.
This house is 10 years old. We are the 4th residents. At some point there were doors that hid the laundry area. They were taken down. And I agree that the doors get in the way - totally impractical ...
But moments before the party started, ... I wished I could offer my guests a more soothing experience.
So, the bathroom in the new house ...
Just a nice toilet and sink. Wheelchair access sized. (Hold off on the actual grab bars). And then that pocket door we have mentioned, that goes into the master bath, and that is where the laundry will be.
Should be able to dash from the main living area, through that bathroom, into master bath. Sink on one side. Toilet on the other. A obstacle free dash.
No comments:
Post a Comment