Saturday, February 9, 2008

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarily shut off.

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarily shut off. Last night at 10 pm Dave starting getting diarrhea. Vomiting started at 2 am. I had the same thing last week. Some folks at Dave' office also have had it. But for Dave, because of the bag, he is at a high risk of rapid and dangerous dehydration. By 430am I was wondering who i could call at such an hour to watch Liam while i took Dave to get an IV. I decided to hold off until run rise. The preferred place to go evidentally does not open until 7 am... so it worked out fine. The ER doctors called the surgeon. The surgery is to be postponed. Cant have him operated on when he has been hit so hard. I have to call monday to try to reschedule. Will this change the cruise date? The moving date? Sigh.... ODAAT=one day at a time I picked Liam up and took him the pool for some swim time so Dave could get some quiet rest time at home. Our pool time was almost over but came to an abrupt end.... Liam got diarrhea now too! Well... AT LEAST I HAVE ALREADY HAD IT! Well, I am off to do Laundry. Its just a "high level of laundry" weekend it looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment